Tuesday

stone the world away

soundcheck: my immortal (evanescence)

apt song for the day
i saw this in the newspaper couple of days ago. now i know he doesnt play for man u, nor is he my fave player. but i think the way he's handled himself the past few weeks is worth every cent of his trasfer fee.
this is what lampard wrote.
"my darling mum. you are my everything, my mum and my best friend. all I have done and all i will do in my life is to make you proud. I hope I have. I will think of you every night and every day. Love you always from your boy Franko."

get well soon lampy

im not ashamed to say that i teared. cos its damn sad.


When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me

days like these, i just want to sit in one spot and stone the whole damn day. haha. come to think of it, thats my idea of perfect bliss

No comments: