Thursday

all that i've got

soundcheck: there is none like you (lenny leblanc)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwETNyWzD3w&feature=related
because i'm feeling holy and good today. LOL

prelims are in little less than 2 wks now. but i think i should be able to do better. today they announced the top scorers for BT2. ok, so kudos to them. this guy got 89 points. haha yes, 89 damn rank points. that's like double my BT2 rp. haha i didnt even know that you could get highr than 80 points. oh well, you learn sthg new everyday. and yes, today was tiring, but productive. so yup, i'm quite satisfied.

which brings me to wonder if i should start to alter my body clock, and sleep after dinner, and wake up at 2/3 plus to study, then go straight to sch. HAHA. well that's just a thought. and i'm quite excited tmr, cos some of the guys are gonna play hockey. FINALLY.

seriously though, if i didnt have to sit for exams, i would choose to be in arts fac. for the simple fact that my friends in arts seem much happy-go-lucky, even though prelims are imminent. maybe arts subjects are just more fun and educational, rather than just academic crap. so yes, given a chance in a non-exam, non-stress, non-political world, i'll jump for arts. definitely. haha.
power to the people. haha

ok, now i'm off to Beijing! haha chiao!

all that i've got - the used
I need
something else would someone please just give me
Hit me,
knock me out and let me go back to sleep
I can laugh
All I want inside I still am empty
So deep that it didn't even bleed and catch me I...
I'll be just fine
Pretending I'm not
I'm far from lonely
And it's all that I've got


No comments: