soundcheck: jesus of surburbia (green day)
Dearly beloved are you listening?
I can't remember a word that you were saying
Are we demented or am I disturbed?
The space that's in between insane and insecure
Oh therapy, can you please fill the void?
Am I retarded or am I just overjoyed?
Nobody's perfect and I stand accused
For lack of a better word, and that's my best excuse
mm, eventful couple of days.. reached sch at 1450 yest, didn't see the point in going when i was going to be released at 11am.. all dsa hockers made it but for charissa.. poor girl, my sympathy goes out to both her and huiting.. trng e past 2 days have been comparatively light, perhaps b.soh has a heart aft all.. i mean, have you been out lately? the weather is warm enough to fry and egg on the sidewalks. seriously. s'pore weather is really messed-up. last mth was so darn chilly, now this.. won't be surprised if it starts snowing for xmas 07..jk..
almost a wk to the day i picked up a bk from mentor's room. "I Kissed Dating Goodbye". honestly, not as extreme as it sounds.. picking up a few interesting points..basically its abt how to avoid casual dating relationships and how to honour God with your relationships, both romantic & non-romantic.. commitment, trust, basically the pillars of relationships..useful book, this..
dang, i'm gonna miss church tmr, game agst that team who call themselves acs.. don't wanna start any trouble, not here, not now.. we'll see what happens when 'the best is yet to be' meets 'up and on Saints!'.. that goal shld come anytime now.. focus on playing the game, and the goals'll come naturally..haha
UP and ON SAINTS!!
peace..
quote of the day: the right thing at the wrong time is the wrong thing-- joshua harris, author of "I Kissed Dating Goodbye"
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment