soundcheck: till i see you (hillsong united)
The greatest love that anyone could ever know
That overcame the cross and grave to find my soul
And till I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home
I'll trust in You
I will live to love You
hmm.. seems to me that some ppl find my blog a tad bit emo, with one guy asking if my life's sad.. haha..ok.. not their fault, but don't think it is.. haha.. don't feel compelled to justify the posts or anything, that's just the way it is.. oh and by the way life as a repeat student is getting along fine, thks for asking.. haha..
this has got to be my shortest post
peace..
quote of the day: there are goals that win games- then there are goals that win championships
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment