Friday

and you used to be my hero

soundcheck: for you (staind)
The silence is what kills me

I need someone here to help me
But you don't know how to listen
And let me make my decision

today was chem tutorial, and being deprived of significant human interaction for 10 days or so does weird things to you.. like trying to make jokes that aren’t even worth listening to (inside joke).. and our pool marathon at monster left a big hole in the pocket (lame pun not intended), not to forget plain stupid shots.. my legs feel like they’ve ran 2.4..

I’ve lost count of the no of newspaper reports of ppl dying fr freak accidents in the past 2 mths, like flash floods in canals or falling tree branches..


out of 4 blogs I’ve been to today, 3 have undergone makeovers.. obviously this techidiot doesn’t know how to get out of this stupid blogger template.. not that i bother to anw, such a waste of time..

y’know like how you just wanna say out loud that you find this person utterly yucky, and you don’t know whether to continue reading his blog or close the window?

aiya, the wedding dinner so long ago, pls just forget abt the incident.. why so petty?

I dunno who the heck I’ve been msging, but somehow stupid beng twit phrases like ‘euu’ and ‘zZzomg’ have become stuck in my head.. shit

if my memory serves me correctly, I’m officially in a vicious cycle.. first, I will somehow trigger an ongoing confrontation with someone, and be so sure of what I mean & say.. and yet feel like a total bum abt it 5 mins later, and regret half the things I said.. at times, I’d rather just avoid all human contact, lock myself in a room, and do nothing but pore over my notes.. at least there’ll be enough to last me till end nxt wk.. at least I won’t pick a fight with anyone but my reflection.. come to think of it, that isn’t exactly the hardest thing in the world to do.. lol.. actually that proposition seems attractive for tmr, where I have no plans, so I’ll probably be found unconscious in a pile of chem econs notes.. unless some random tree branch falls from the sky..

I want #8 for my o7/o8 jersey..

No comments: