Tuesday

to infinity and beyond

soundcheck: i'm asking her to stay (sherwood)

unlike what we expected, the end wasn't some liberating sense of something lifting off your shoulders, but nonetheless it still feels darn good. cage almost straight after. for all the troublesome calling and leopards never changing their spots (ahem! political ppl!), i think it was worth it. fun -not to mention getting hit in all the wrong places -but goddarn tiring. headache on the bus home. i guess the bliss or whatever-you-call-it is something i could get used to. haha. ok i'm gonna do some bookworming alr :)

to my bio friends, HAHAHAHA and study hard. then you can be as free as the rest of us real soon. haha. till then, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??? go study!
haha JK

And I called her up to let her go today
For a moment thought it easier than being away
But through the tangled thread the needle finds a way
And I'm asking her to stay

And I've been spending all my time composing letters
To a girl who lives a thousand miles away
But writing never takes the place of living
And I need her arms, I need her smile again


irony at its best, don't you think?


No comments: