Wednesday

when the hangover doesn't pass

soundcheck: i'll be there (the jackson 5)

feel like i'm missing out on plenty of ongoings, but whatever, done with whining. and finally, i'm starting to enjoy my time inside, ironically. trash talking somehow makes time pass faster.

maybe its just tragic coincidences, or just chronic twists of fate; but mortality is starting to bother this simple mind. fret not, nothing depressing or supernatural; its just that ppl say that death gives new meaning to life, that sort of cliches. but its still disconcerting since mortality isn't sthg that usually crosses the simple teenage mind.

I'll reach out my hand to you, I'll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I'll be there

i hope those loved ones find hope and move on, stronger.

If you should ever find someone new, I know he'd better be good to you
'Cause if he doesn't, I'll be there


No comments: